“Less than one billionth of the universe is matter – the rest is energy and information.”
— Carlo Rubbia, Physics Nobel Laureate (1984)
As humans, we pride ourselves on our intelligence. It’s what let us leave caves behind to build mighty societies and even reach for the stars – literally. All too often, however, we also underestimate intelligence in other places.
Life has intelligence. Yes, life itself has intelligence. Your body has intelligence, and as you might expect, it tries to communicate with you and let you know what you’re doing right or wrong, and what it truly needs.
Perhaps that sounds strange. Yet consider this:
The human body has a remarkable ability to grow and change.
Our bodies can heal wounds and expel infections. They’re capable of adapting to different environments. They’re even capable of regularly producing new life. All of this clearly reflects the intelligence of the body.
Once you recognize the body’s intelligence, you realize that the symptoms of illness are the body’s way of communicating information through energy. Unfortunately, for many of us, trying to understand that is like learning a new language. There’s no manual to let us know what a fever means.
As a homeopath, I’m fully trained to interpret this energy and expression of information. It allows me to match symptoms to substances in nature that can initiate powerful healing. Treatment and care are personalized to affect your unique imbalances.
After all, our natural impulse is to always move closer to perfection, making healing an innate desire as human beings. Homeopathy supports that desire in an intensely profound yet incredibly gentle way, making it the deepest system of healing.
Learning more about homeopathy or receiving treatment from a homeopath like myself will open the door to understanding the intelligence of the body and become more in tune with its communication.
Modern medicine has advanced many times over in the past few decades, more so when you look at the last century. Yet for all these advances, people remain unsatisfied with their treatment. It’s incomplete, and more often than not, come with a host of unwanted and often uncomfortable (or dangerous) side effects. Thankfully, there’s an alternative that offers gentler, more natural solutions.
What Is Homeopathy?
Quite simply, homeopathy is a full system of natural medicine that can be used to treat any person – i.e., any age, including infants and the elderly – as well as both pets and livestock. That’s because each treatment is customized specifically to the individual being treated. It was developed more than 200 years ago by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, and it’s still being used today by more than 500 million people worldwide. It was even used in American hospitals until the mid-1900s, and is approved by the FDA.
How Homeopathy Works
Professional homeopaths are trained and certified to interpret the information shared by the body through energy in order to identify the cause of your symptoms. Utilizing the principle “like treats like,” homeopathic practitioners will match your symptoms to something in nature that causes them. When the correct remedy is used, relief can occur quickly, although it will take longer for chronic ailments. What’s more, homeopathy is curative and doesn’t simply mask your symptoms, the way many prescription medications do.
Why Choose Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a gentle, natural way to heal the body in a way that encourages movement toward vitality and the body’s capability of healing and protecting itself. It’s also a straightforward and affordable process that makes treatments easy to dispense at home. In fact, while you ought to meet with a homeopathic practitioner to guide you, there’s a number of every-day bumps and bruises you can identify and remedy yourself.
Overview of Homeopathy’s Benefits:
- You’ll receive individualized care and undivided attention from a professional homeopathic practitioner
- Homeopathic practitioners can be found worldwide, including regions like Europe, Southeast Asia, and Central and South America.
- Homeopathy is tried and true through 200 years of practice.
- It was used in hospitals in the U.S. through the mid-1900s, and it’s still trusted today.
- It can be used to treat anyone of any age, as well as pets and livestock.
- It’s completely natural, and naturally supports the body’s ability to heal itself.
- It can be used to address chronic conditions, including sinusitis, ear infections, asthma, and behavioral complaints.
- It’s easy to practice some basic homeopathy at home, especially if you take advantage of resources like classes and digital materials.
- Kits for home care are incredibly affordable, and no prescription is required.
- Homeopathic remedies do not have side effects, unlike most pharmaceutical medications.
- Advanced treatments, such as homeoprophylaxis, can protect you and your loved ones from infectious diseases.
- Relief is felt quickly, and it never masks symptoms.
Homeopathy is a safe, natural alternative for anyone who’s dissatisfied with the treatment they’ve received from traditional, pharmaceutical-driven medicine. Each treatment is unique, because each body is unique, but homeopathic results are always the same – movement toward a healthier life and true vitality.
For more information on the intelligence of the body, read our blog post on the subject. If you’re interested in learning more about how you can use homeopathy to treat yourself or your family, don’t hesitate to book a consultation.
© 2018 Family Homeopathy Care
562 Bavaria Lane
Chaska, MN 55318